Monday 29 July 2013

Daybook 3

FOR TODAY

Outside my window
 ... Blue skies, some clouds dotted about. The promise of rain on the way.


I am thinking... of how my girls need a nap and are in denial!


I am thankful... for my job, which allows me to care for them from home every day.


In the kitchen...is a lovely yellow melon that needs cut up, and a grocery list on the go.


I am wearing... my favourite blue and silver short sleeved tunic top, denim capris and my black flip flops. Ponytail on the side ala 1980's :D


I am creating...my family tree. It is an absorbing, addictive hobby!


I am going...to have a day to myself tomorrow. What to do??


I am wondering... how this week will pan out. Week 4 of the school holidays begins..


I am reading... "Stirring the Dust", by Mary McCabe. Fantastic.


I am hoping... for another stone off on the scales soon!


I am looking forward to... buying new clothes in smaller sizes.


I am learning...how to look after myself better.


Around the house...the girls and I have done a major
 clean and laundry-attack, so things are looking shiny :)

I am pondering....what dinner should be tonight. Hungarian? Italian?

A favorite quote for today...
“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson


One of my favorite things...the breeze coming in the open front doors with the sun behind it.


A few plans for the rest of the week... really undecided as yet!


A peek into my day... No work, girls and I home together. Relaxing, outside play, movies on tv, cuddles :)


No comments: